We live in a culture with more questions than ever—questions that affect one’s acceptance of the Bible as authoritative and trustworthy. This video features 18 easy-to-understand answers from among the 35 questions posed and answered in the book version. These are some of the most-important apologetics quandaries of today. You’ll love these stylized mini-interviews, featuring authors from the hot-selling book. This video contains answers to the 18 following questions. Each summary answer is about 4-minutes in length.
- Where Was the Garden of Eden Located? (Ham)
- Did Bible Authors Believe in a Literal Genesis? (Mortenson)
- Was There Death Before Adam Sinned? (Ham)
- What about Cloning and Stem Cells (Tommy Mitchell)
- Does Evolution Have a . . . Chance? (Riddle)
- Did Life Come from Outer Space (Purdom)
- Vestigial Organs—Evidence for Evolution? (Menton)
- What is the Best Argument for the Existence of God? (Lisle)
- What Are Some Flood Evidences? (Snelling)
- Unicorns in the Bible? (Elizabeth Mitchell)
- Doesn't the Bible Support Slavery? (Hodge)
- How Can Someone Start a New Life in Christ? (Eggert)
- Should Christians Be Pushing to Have Creation Taught in Government Schools? (Patterson)
- Was the Flood of Noah Global or Local in Extent? (Snelling)
- How Old Does the Earth Look? (Snelling)
- When and How Did the Grand Canyon Form? (Snelling)
- What Are Some Good Questions to Ask an Evolutionist? (Lisle)
- Isn't the God of the Old Testament Harsh, Brutal, and Downright Evil? (Hodge)
Dr. Terry Mortenson earned a PhD in history of geology and has lectured on the creation-evolution controversy in 22 countries since the late 1970s. He has served in campus ministry in the US and Europe and has written many articles and books, including The Great Turning Point
As a former world-class athlete in the multi-event decathlon, it’s not surprising that Mike Riddle is also versatile in his “creation evangelism” efforts.
Dr. Georgia Purdom received her PhD in molecular genetics from Ohio State University. Her professional accomplishments include the winning of a variety of honors, research presentations at national conferences, and the completion of six years of teaching at Mt. Vernon Nazarene University (Ohio), where she served as a professor of biology.
A former professor at Washington University School of Medicine, Dr. Menton has seen audiences of all ages enjoy his well-illustrated (and often humorous) presentations on a variety of fascinating topics.
Dr. Tommy Mitchell is a graduate of Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. He received his MD in 1984 and completed his residency in internal medicine in 1987. For 20 years he practiced medicine in his hometown of Gallatin, Tennessee.
A speaker, writer, and researcher for Answers in Genesis, Bodie Hodge has a master’s degree in mechanical engineering from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale.
Roger Patterson earned his BS Ed degree in biology from Montana State University. Before coming to work at Answers in Genesis, he taught for eight years in Wyoming’s public school system and assisted the Wyoming Department of Education in developing assessments and standards for children in public schools.
The president, CEO, and founder of Answers in Genesis-US and the highly acclaimed Creation Museum, Ken Ham is one of the most in-demand Christian speakers in North America.
Dr. Andrew Snelling joined Answers in Genesis in 2007 as the organization’s director of research, as a research geologist, and also as a speaker on various topics such as the Flood, fossils, and the Grand Canyon. He also serves as editor-in-chief of the online Answers Research Journal.