Do you have concerns about Bible passages that have bothered you for years?
This book is based on many of the most-asked questions about supposed Bible contradictions and errors. Most of the topics are drawn from questions submitted via our extremely popular website.
Demolishing Supposed Bible Contradictions is an exciting, lay-friendly resource designed to give quick yet thorough answers to questions about more than 40 of the most common supposed mistakes in the Bible. Edited by Ken Ham and co-written by ten leading apologetics speakers and authors, a few of the dozens of supposed contradictions include:
- In the Old Testament, God wipes out entire cities and unleashes great suffering. Yet the Bible teaches that God is all-loving.
- God warned Adam not to eat the forbidden fruit or he would die. But when Adam disobeyed and ate, he lived a full life.
- Scripture claims that pi equals 3. Any high-school math student knows that’s not true.
- A prostitute is praised for lying in James 2, yet the Ten Commandments forbid it.
Excellent for both adults and teens.
The contributors include:
- Ken Ham
- Dr. Jason Lisle
- Bodie Hodge
- Dr. Georgia Purdom
- Gary Vaterlaus
- Stacia McKeever
- Roger Patterson
- Paul F. Taylor
- John Upchurch
- Steve Fazekas
Table of contents
- Foreword— Ken Ham
- Introduction—Dr. Jason Lisle
- Meat of the Matter—Bodie Hodge
- Time of Death—Bodie Hodge
- Underneath a Solid Sky—Gary Vaterlaus
- Full of Meaning—Stacia McKeever
- My Three Sons—Bodie Hodge
- Location, Location, Location—Bodie Hodge
- The Order of Nations—Gary Vaterlaus
- A Lot of Relatonships—Roger Patterson
- Left in the Dust—Gary Vaterlaus
- Two Creation Accounts?—Paul F. Taylor
- By the Light of the Moon—John Upchurch
Exodus - Deuteronomy
- A Time to Kill—Roger Patterson
- Bats of a Feather—Bodie Hodge
- Two Missing Legs—Bodie Hodge
- Dead Man Writing—Roger Patterson
- Too Close for Comfort—Gary Vaterlaus
- Face to Face—Bodie Hodge
- Change of Heart—Stacia McKeever
Joshua - Malachi
- Slaughter at Jericho—Steve Fazekas
- Cut in Half—Roger Patterson
- A Man of Many Wives—Roger Patterson
- Two Ages at Once—Bodie Hodge & Stacia McKeever
- Get Out of Jail Twice—Bodie Hodge
- Mixed Prophets—Paul F. Taylor
- As Easy as Pi—Dr. Jason Lisle
Matthew - John
- Problems with Basic Math?—Bodie Hodge
- Seeds of Dissent—Stacia McKeever
- Against the Law—Roger Patterson
- Counting Offspring—Stacia McKeever
- A Staff or Not?—Stacia McKeever
- What's in a Father's Name?—Bodie Hodge
- Greater Than or Equal To—Paul F. Taylor & Bodie Hodge
- Crossed Messages—Dr. Georgia Purdom
- An Extra Cainan?—Paul F. Taylor
- Three Days and Nights—Paul F. Taylor
Acts - Revelation
- A Righteous Lie?—Bodie Hodge
- How Did Judas Die?—Dr. Georgia Purdom
- The Unforgivable Sin—Bodie Hodge
- The Firstborn Creator—Bodie Hodg
- Accounts Payable—Roger Patterson
- Conclusion—Bodie Hodge
- Appendix: Regarding a Righteous Lie—Bodie Hodge
The president, CEO, and founder of Answers in Genesis-US and the highly acclaimed Creation Museum, Ken Ham is one of the most in-demand Christian speakers in North America.
A speaker, writer, and researcher for Answers in Genesis, Bodie Hodge has a master’s degree in mechanical engineering from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale.
Dr. Georgia Purdom received her PhD in molecular genetics from Ohio State University. Her professional accomplishments include the winning of a variety of honors, research presentations at national conferences, and the completion of six years of teaching at Mt. Vernon Nazarene University (Ohio), where she served as a professor of biology.
Paul F. Taylor