Do you have concerns about Bible passages that have bothered you for years?
This book is based on many of the most-asked questions about supposed Bible contradictions and errors. Most of the topics are drawn from questions submitted via our extremely popular website.
Demolishing Supposed Bible Contradictions is an exciting, lay-friendly resource designed to give quick yet thorough answers to questions about more than 40 of the most common supposed mistakes in the Bible. Edited by Ken Ham and co-written by ten leading apologetics speakers and authors, a few of the dozens of supposed contradictions include:
- In the Old Testament, God wipes out entire cities and unleashes great suffering. Yet the Bible teaches that God is all-loving.
- God warned Adam not to eat the forbidden fruit or he would die. But when Adam disobeyed and ate, he lived a full life.
- Scripture claims that pi equals 3. Any high-school math student knows that’s not true.
- A prostitute is praised for lying in James 2, yet the Ten Commandments forbid it.
Excellent for both adults and teens.
The contributors include:
- Ken Ham
- Dr. Jason Lisle
- Bodie Hodge
- Dr. Georgia Purdom
- Gary Vaterlaus
- Stacia McKeever
- Roger Patterson
- Paul F. Taylor
- John Upchurch
- Steve Fazekas
Table of contents
- Foreword— Ken Ham
- Introduction—Dr. Jason Lisle
- Meat of the Matter—Bodie Hodge
- Time of Death—Bodie Hodge
- Underneath a Solid Sky—Gary Vaterlaus
- Full of Meaning—Stacia McKeever
- My Three Sons—Bodie Hodge
- Location, Location, Location—Bodie Hodge
- The Order of Nations—Gary Vaterlaus
- A Lot of Relatonships—Roger Patterson
- Left in the Dust—Gary Vaterlaus
- Two Creation Accounts?—Paul F. Taylor
- By the Light of the Moon—John Upchurch
Exodus - Deuteronomy
- A Time to Kill—Roger Patterson
- Bats of a Feather—Bodie Hodge
- Two Missing Legs—Bodie Hodge
- Dead Man Writing—Roger Patterson
- Too Close for Comfort—Gary Vaterlaus
- Face to Face—Bodie Hodge
- Change of Heart—Stacia McKeever
Joshua - Malachi
- Slaughter at Jericho—Steve Fazekas
- Cut in Half—Roger Patterson
- A Man of Many Wives—Roger Patterson
- Two Ages at Once—Bodie Hodge & Stacia McKeever
- Get Out of Jail Twice—Bodie Hodge
- Mixed Prophets—Paul F. Taylor
- As Easy as Pi—Dr. Jason Lisle
Matthew - John
- Problems with Basic Math?—Bodie Hodge
- Seeds of Dissent—Stacia McKeever
- Against the Law—Roger Patterson
- Counting Offspring—Stacia McKeever
- A Staff or Not?—Stacia McKeever
- What's in a Father's Name?—Bodie Hodge
- Greater Than or Equal To—Paul F. Taylor & Bodie Hodge
- Crossed Messages—Dr. Georgia Purdom
- An Extra Cainan?—Paul F. Taylor
- Three Days and Nights—Paul F. Taylor
Acts - Revelation
- A Righteous Lie?—Bodie Hodge
- How Did Judas Die?—Dr. Georgia Purdom
- The Unforgivable Sin—Bodie Hodge
- The Firstborn Creator—Bodie Hodg
- Accounts Payable—Roger Patterson
- Conclusion—Bodie Hodge
- Appendix: Regarding a Righteous Lie—Bodie Hodge
A speaker, writer, and researcher for Answers in Genesis, Bodie Hodge has a master’s degree in mechanical engineering from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale.
Resources by Bodie Hodge
Roger Patterson earned his BS Ed degree in biology from Montana State University.
Dr. Georgia Purdom holds a PhD in molecular genetics from The Ohio State University.
She formerly served as an assistant and associate professor of biology at Mt.
Vernon Nazarene University. Dr. Purdom is the Ministry Content
Administrator and actively speaks and writes for Answers in Genesis.
Resources by Dr. Purdom
Paul F. Taylor
The president, CEO, and founder of Answers in Genesis-US, and the highly acclaimed Creation Museum, and the world-renowned Ark Encounter, Ken Ham is one of the most in-demand Christian speakers in North America.
Resources by Ken Ham