Read a tribute and memoriam for Dr. Henry Morris, Founder and President Emeritus, Institute for Creation Research.
Latest Articles by Dr. Henry M. Morris
Sir Francis Bacon
Feb. 16, 1998
Francis Bacon, Lord Chancellor of England, is usually considered to be the man primarily responsible for the formulation and establishment of the so-called “scientific method” in science.
- PhD, hydraulic engineering, University of Minnesota, 1950
- MS, hydraulics, minor in geology and mathematics, University of Minnesota, 1948
- BS, civil engineering, Rice University, Houston, Texas, 1939, with honors
- Founder and President Emeritus, Institute for Creation Research (1970–2006)
- President, Creation Research Society (1967–1973)