- EngD (Engineering Doctorate, research sponsored by Ricardo Ltd.), thesis: “Liquid Nitrogen and Liquid Natural Gas Energy Vectors for Heavy-Duty Internal Combustion Engines,” The University of Southampton, Southampton, England, 2016
- MEng, The University of Southampton, Southampton, England, 2006
I was brought up in a Christian home in Gravesend Kent, but only when I was 15 years old did I take personal responsibility for my faith. I became a Christian during a period of childhood illness (brain tumor). During this time God performed several wonderful miracles including protecting me from the effects of radiotherapy on the pituitary gland and miraculously restoring a portion of skull bone that was originally removed as part of exploratory surgery. I was grateful for all that God had done in sparing my life and also realized that I was guilty of breaking the law and was in need of his redemptive power. I began a search to know more about him and was particularly aware of the calling of 1 Peter 2:24. During this time I came across several apologetics-based ministries including Answers in Genesis. For the last 20 years, being a Christian has given me purpose, and I have made it my goal to pursue God in my work and family life.
- Director, Parfitt Engineering Design Ltd., Hampshire, England, 2016–present
- Lecturer in Computer-Aided Design (part-time), Farnborough College of Technology, Farnborough, England, 2016–present
- Systems Engineer for the Hybrid Drives Group, QinetiQ, Farnborough, England (2006–2011)
- Research Engineer, The University of Southampton, Southampton, England, Summers of 2005 and 2006
- Engineer, BAE Systems, Summer 2003
- Named on a patent: “Liquid injection of normally gaseous fuels into an internal combustion engine”—GB2528861
- Member, Institution of Mechanical Engineers, 2006–present
Activities include spending time with family, gardening, walking, reading, and homeschooling.