Almost any workplace can become a mission field.
Not everyone is called to a foreign mission field or a full-time pastorate,
but almost any workplace can become a mission field. Here are some ideas to
spur you on:
- Start a lunchtime Bible study on creation or apologetics. Or meet at a coffeeshop
with one or two people to study these topics.
- Display creation materials somewhere
obvious at your desk. Coffee-table books with stunning photos make great conversation
starters, as do coffee mugs or mouse pads with creationist themes.
- Keep an interesting fossil or two at your desk and strike up a conversation about how
and when they were formed.
- When discussions about dinosaurs, evolution, the
age of the earth, and other creation-related questions come up, share gospel-proclaiming
and apologetics websites.
- Leave creation-related resources, including copies
of this magazine, at your company’s breakroom for others to read.
Risk-free trial issue!
If you decide you want to keep Answers coming, simply pay your invoice for just $24 and receive four issues (a full year) more. If not, write “cancel” across the invoice and return it. The trial issue is yours to keep, regardless!
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
New subscribers only. No gift subscriptions.
Offer valid in U.S. only.