Looking for new ways to reach others with truths about God and His creation?
Perhaps you have heard some of these ideas but never tried them. Why not this
- If heading to amusement parks where you are likely to stand in long lines,
try wearing a T-shirt or hat with a creation message. Colorful shirts with dinosaurs
make a good conversation starter. Be sure to carry tracts and booklets, such
as the popular witnessing pamphlet What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs?
- Set up a booth and show or give
away creation resources at a county fair
or state fair.
- Host a backyard Bible club for neighborhood children and use a creation
theme such as the Seven C’s of History in the Amazon Expedition children’s
- Include a tract or booklet with your
personal bill payments or other mail.
- As part of a baby shower gift, include
creation books for children.
- Encourage your local library to carry creation resources. If they decline,
leave samples or back issues of Answers magazine in the free literature
area, which is found in most libraries.
- Donate copies of creation resources to waiting rooms, such as a doctor’s
office, car repair shop, or beauty salon. Nursing homes also appreciate donated
material, including DVDs. (Answers magazine makes a good gift, too,
though we may be biased.)
Risk-free trial issue!
If you decide you want to keep Answers coming, simply pay your invoice for just $24 and receive four issues (a full year) more. If not, write “cancel” across the invoice and return it. The trial issue is yours to keep, regardless!
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
New subscribers only. No gift subscriptions.
Offer valid in U.S. only.