In 1 Peter 3:15, God reveals the importance of being able to defend our belief in Christ, and as believers we do not need to fear engaging the culture of disbelief with the truth of God’s purpose and vision for our lives.
Can your child, your student, or your church family answer the following questions?
- Why am I here?
- Who is God?
- Who is Jesus and why is He the only path to salvation?
- Why the Bible and not other holy books?
- Why should the Bible be the authority in my life when making decisions and moral choices?
- Why set boundaries on sexuality and marriage?
- If we are descendents of one man and one woman where did all the different races come from?
- How does one determine the value of a human life?
- Dinosaurs and the Bible—how does that work?
- What is wrong with the world (suffering and death) when God supposedly made everything perfect?
- How can “what is wrong with the world” be made right?
- Does “science” disprove or confirm the history in the Bible?
- Why does the age of the earth really matter to me and my life today?
- Why is it important that I believe in a literal 6-day, 24-hour creation?
- Did we evolve from ape-like creatures?