Choose the Course Option That’s Right for You
ACSI teachers who pass the course can receive 2 ACSI-accredited Continuing Education Units (CEUs). (Please allow up to 5 business days to process your registration. You will receive an email with instructions for enrolling in the course.)
Option without Continuing Education Units.$29.00
CAP 101 with CEUs
Includes fee for Continuing Education Unit processing.$39.00
CAP 101 Overview
- The relevance of creation to the gospel
- The incompatibility of evolution and the Bible
- Biblical and scientific support for a recent, six-day creation
- How to use logic to defend your faith
- Compromise in Christian doctrine
- Implications of death before sin
- The relationship between Genesis and the rest of the Bible
- The 7 C’s of biblical history
- Online quizzes with immediate feedback
- Online videos
- Reading assignments that will engage and equip you
Goals and Outcomes
Upon completing the course, students will be able to:
- State reasons for a literal interpretation of the Genesis account of Creation.
- State why an evolutionary worldview is inconsistent with the teachings of the Bible.
- Use principles of logic to expose and avoid invalid arguments.
- State the importance of sin preceding death.
- Explain inconsistencies in compromise theories such as the gap theory, progressive creationism, and theistic evolution.
- Use other passages from the Bible to confirm the Genesis account of creation and Genesis as literal history.
- Answer questions from skeptics on biblical authority and scientific validity of biblical creation.
- Defend the authority of the Bible.
- Be ready to give a defense for the hope of eternal life found in Jesus Christ alone.
- Share the gospel with confidence.
- A digital certificate of completion will be awarded to those finishing the course with a final score of 75% or higher.
- In addition, ACSI teachers who pass the course can receive 2 ACSI-accredited Continuing Education Units (CEUs). (Must choose option with CEUs that includes fee for CEU processing.)
- Students should expect to spend 4–6 hours per lesson watching the videos, reading the articles, and taking the quiz. Complete the coursework at your own pace within six months.
- Parents or teachers seeking to use this course for high school credit can consider this the equivalent of one-half semester of social studies credit.
Class Drop and Refund Policy
- Students who have registered and paid for any course from Answers Education Online and wish to drop the course may receive a refund less a $15 processing fee up to 21 days after the registration is processed.
- No refunds will be offered for students who drop the course after 21 days from the registration.