Choose the Course Option That’s Right for You
ACSI teachers who pass the course can receive 2 ACSI-accredited Continuing Education Units (CEUs). (Please allow up to 5 business days to process your registration. You will receive an email with instructions for enrolling in the course.)
Option without Continuing Education Units.
CAP 102 with CEUs
Includes fee for Continuing Education Unit processing.
CAP 102 Overview
- The incompatibility of evolution and the Bible
- Biblical and scientific support for a recent, six-day creation
- How to use logic to defend your faith
- The nature of Noah’s flood
- Compromise in Christian doctrine
- The benefits and shortcomings of the Intelligent Design Movement
- The relationship between Genesis and the rest of the Bible
- Biblical cosmology
- Basic radiometric dating concepts
- Understanding mutations and evolution
- Online quizzes with immediate feedback
- Online videos
- Reading assignments that will engage and equip you
Goals and Outcomes
Upon completing the course, students will be able to:
- State why an evolutionary worldview is inconsistent with the teachings of the Bible.
- State how a global flood is presented in the Bible.
- Use principles of logic to expose and avoid invalid arguments.
- Explain inconsistencies in compromise theories such as the gap theory, progressive creationism, and theistic evolution.
- Use biblical truths and scientific examples to refute evolutionary claims.
- Answer questions from skeptics on biblical authority and scientific validity of biblical creation.
- Identify fallacious arguments within fields of science.
- Be ready to give a defense for the hope of eternal life found in Jesus Christ alone.
- Share the gospel with confidence.
- A digital certificate of completion will be awarded to those finishing the course with a final score of 75% or higher.
- In addition, ACSI teachers who pass the course can receive 2 ACSI-accredited Continuing Education Units (CEUs). (A fee is included for CEU processing.)
- Students should expect to spend 4–6 hours per lesson watching the videos, reading the articles, and taking the quiz. Complete the coursework at your own pace within six months.
- Parents or teachers seeking to use this course for high school credit can consider this the equivalent of one-half semester of social studies credit.
Class Drop and Refund Policy
- Students who have registered and paid for any course from Answers Education Online and wish to drop the course may receive a refund less a $15 processing fee up to 21 days after the registration is processed.
- No refunds will be offered for students who drop the course after 21 days from the registration.