Choose the Course Option That’s Right for You
ACSI teachers who pass the course can receive 2.33 ACSI-accredited Continuing Education Units (CEUs). (Please allow up to 5 business days to process your registration. You will receive an email with instructions for enrolling in the course.)
Option without Continuing Education Units.$29.00
CAP 201 with CEUs
Includes fee for Continuing Education Unit processing.$39.00
- Alleged biblical contradictions
- Biblical integrity and manuscript proofs
- Hebrew writing styles
- Biblical archaeology
- Biblical genealogies
- Biblical compromise positions
- Consequences of the flood and Babel
- Online videos featuring expert instructors
- Reading assignments that will engage and equip you
- Online quizzes with immediate feedback
Upon completing the course, students will be able to:
- Debunk claims that the Bible contradicts itself in many places.
- Explain the authority of the Bible based on its internal consistency and manuscript integrity.
- Describe how different writing styles are used in different sections of the Old Testament.
- Describe archaeological finds that confirm the Bible’s accounts.
- Use biblical genealogies to defend the earth’s age.
- Refute compromise positions such as the Intelligent Design Movement and progressive creationism.
- Communicate the consequences of the flood and the Babel account as described in Genesis 1–11.
- A digital certificate of completion will be awarded to those finishing the course with a final score of 75% or higher.
- In addition, ACSI teachers who pass the course can receive 2.33 ACSI-accredited Continuing Education Units (CEUs). (Must choose option with CEUs that includes fee for CEU processing.)
- Students should expect to spend 6–8 hours per lesson watching the videos, reading the articles, and taking the quiz. Complete the coursework at your own pace within three months.
- The advanced courses are open for enrollment but build on information from CAP 101 and CAP 102. Students are expected to have a firm grasp on presuppositional apologetics to be successful in any advanced course.
- Parents or teachers seeking to use this course for high school credit can consider this the equivalent of one-half semester of social studies credit.
Class Drop and Refund Policy
- Students who have registered and paid for any course from Answers Education Online and wish to drop the course may receive a refund less a $15 processing fee up to 21 days after the registration is processed.
- No refunds will be offered for students who drop the course after 21 days from the registration.