Choose the Course Option That’s Right for You
ACSI teachers who pass the course can receive 2.33 ACSI-accredited Continuing Education Units (CEUs). (Please allow up to 5 business days to process your registration. You will receive an email with instructions for enrolling in the course.)
Choose this option if you do not wish to receive Continuing Education Units for this course.$49.00
CAP 201 with CEUs
Includes $10 fee for Continuing Education Unit processing.$59.00
- Alleged biblical contradictions
- Biblical integrity and manuscript proofs
- Hebrew writing styles
- Biblical archaeology
- Biblical genealogies
- Biblical compromise positions
- Consequences of the flood and Babel
- Online videos featuring expert instructors
- Reading assignments that will engage and equip you
- Discussion forums where instructors and students can interact
- Online quizzes with immediate feedback
Upon completing the course, students will be able to:
- Debunk claims that the Bible contradicts itself in many places.
- Explain the authority of the Bible based on its internal consistency and manuscript integrity.
- Describe how different writing styles are used in different sections of the Old Testament.
- Describe archaeological finds that confirm the Bible’s accounts.
- Use biblical genealogies to defend the earth’s age.
- Refute compromise positions such as the Intelligent Design Movement and progressive creationism.
- Communicate the consequences of the flood and the Babel account as described in Genesis 1–11.
- A digital certificate of completion will be awarded to those finishing the course with a final score of 75% or higher.
- In addition, ACSI teachers who pass the course can receive 2.33 ACSI-accredited Continuing Education Units (CEUs). (A $10 fee will be assessed for CEU processing.)
- Students should expect to spend 6–8 hours per lesson watching the videos, reading the articles, asking questions in the forums, and taking the quiz. Complete the coursework at your own pace within three months.
- The advanced courses are open for enrollment but build on information from CAP 101 and CAP 102. Students are expected to have a firm grasp on presuppositional apologetics to be successful in any advanced course.
- Parents or teachers seeking to use this course for high school credit can consider this the equivalent of one-half semester of social studies credit.
Class Drop and Refund Policy
- Students who have registered and paid for any course from Answers Education Online and wish to drop the course may receive a refund less a $15 processing fee up to 21 days after the registration is processed.
- No refunds will be offered for students who drop the course after 21 days from the registration.