World Religions and Cults Vol. 1: Counterfeits of Christianity
Choose the Course Option That’s Right for You
ACSI teachers who pass the course can receive 2 ACSI-accredited Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Note: Please allow up to three business days to process your registration. You will receive an email with instructions for enrolling in the course.
Option without Continuing Education Units.
WRC 102 with CEUs
Includes fee for Continuing Education Unit processing.
WRC 102 + Vol. 1 Book
Includes course and World Religions and Cults Vol. 1 book.
WRC 102 with CEUs + Vol. 1
Includes course with CEUs and World Religions and Cults Vol.1 book.
- A certificate of completion will be awarded to those finishing the course with a final score of 75% or higher. In addition, ACSI teachers who pass the course can receive 2 ACSI-accredited Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for an additional fee at registration.
- Students should expect to spend 6–8 hours per lesson watching the videos, reading the articles, asking questions in the forums, and taking the quiz. Complete the coursework at your own pace within six months.
- Parents or teachers seeking to use this course for high school credit can consider this the equivalent of one-half semester of social studies credit.
- Parents wanting to use this course for homeschool should view our WRC Answers Education Online Courses for Homeschool Tips PDF.
Class Drop and Refund Policy
- Students who have registered and paid for any course from Answers Education Online and wish to drop the course may receive a refund less a $15 processing fee up to 21 days after the registration is processed.
- No refunds will be offered for students who drop the course after 21 days from the registration.