These lessons are geared for middle-school students. Each lesson contains a series of questions to answer that pertain to the reading assignment. There is a section of each lesson for advanced students. Teachers should start with the Scripture lesson.
It is important that teachers prepare themselves by reading the stated pages prior to having the student read the assignment. If a child is not able to read yet, parents may wish to read the text to the student.
- Pages 28–35
- Genesis 8
- List and describe the five main causes of erosion. How many types of erosion can you observe happening around where you live?
- Research various large hurricanes that have happened in the past few years. How much damage did each one do?
- Describe the rapid erosive processes (three are discussed).
- What is a “delta?”
- How is a turbidite formed?
- What causes a tidal wave (tsunami)?
- Law of disintegration
This is week 2 of the experiment started in the last lesson. Has your mound decreased any? What caused this decrease?