Creation Apologetics and the Bible
Strengthen your walk and deepen your understanding of the integrity and authority of Scripture. No other document in history makes the bold claims the Bible does, and no other document has the integrity of the Bible. This six-week course will teach you how to defend the Bible’s integrity with a deeper understanding of its authority.
Students will be involved in studying issues related to the Bible from a creationist perspective through reading articles, watching videos, and taking quizzes—all working together to uphold the Bible as the ultimate source of truth.
CAP 201 overview
- Alleged biblical contradictions
- Biblical integrity and manuscript proofs
- Hebrew writing styles
- Biblical archaeology
- Biblical genealogies
- Biblical compromise positions
- Consequences of the flood and Babel
- Online quizzes
- Online videos with integrated study guides
- Independent projects that apply what you have learned
- Reading assignments that will engage and equip you
Upon completing the course, students will be able to:
- Debunk claims that the Bible contradicts itself in many places
- Explain the authority of the Bible based on its internal consistency and manuscript integrity
- Describe how different writing styles are used in different sections of the Old Testament
- Describe archaeological finds that confirm the Bible’s accounts
- Use biblical genealogies to defend the earth’s age
- Refute compromise positions such as the Intelligent Design Movement and progressive creationism
- Communicate the consequences of the flood and the Babel account as described in Genesis 1–11
- A certificate of completion will be awarded to those finishing the course with a final score of 75% or higher. In addition, those who pass the course can receive 2 ACSI-accredited Continuing Education Units (CEUs): 1 in biblical studies and 1 in educational studies.
- Students should expect to spend 6–8 hours per week working on the assignments.
- This course is a self-directed learning experience and does not provide instructor feedback.
Class drop and refund policy
Students who have registered and paid for this course from Answers Education Online and wish to drop the course may receive a refund less a $15 processing fee up to 10 days after the course begins. No refunds will be offered for students who drop the course after 10 days from the beginning date.