Looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer - Please update your browser
Here is the news release, with an embedded video, that was distributed to America’s media yesterday about some exciting new Bible-upholding exhibits that will be unveiled this weekend at the Creation Museum. (This version of the news release is slightly adapted for the web.)
All three exhibits are offered at no extra charge for ticket holders.
Dragons, Big Bugs, and BiblesCreation Museum Expands with Three Stunning Exhibits Opening Memorial Day Weekend
PETERSBURG, KY., May 23, 2013—Three striking new exhibits are opening this Memorial Day weekend at the Creation Museum as part of the popular attraction’s sixth anniversary and expansion.
The following 1:20 video demonstrates that museum officials have determined not to allow their museum to become stagnant. They are encouraging their 1.8 million visitors to make a return visit to see the following world-class exhibits:
- a large and spectacular “Dragon Legends” exhibit that will, among other topics, answer the question, “Were dinosaurs dragons?”
- a high-tech insect display called “Dr. Crawley’s Insectorium” (which rivals the quality of the Smithsonian’s insect collection)
- and the recent placement of over 20 rare Bibles and Bible-related artifacts, a part of the famed Green Collection’s Verbum Domini selection of valuable items.
In addition to a major billboard campaign that has just launched to announce the new dragon exhibit, much more is happening at the Creation Museum this summer.
The Creation Museum in northern Kentucky (near the Cincinnati Airport) is an outreach of the apologetics organization of Answers in Genesis. The AnswersInGenesis.org website has been voted “Best Ministry Website” two times, as determined by the National Religious Broadcasters (the site attracts over 1 million web visitors a month). Its Answers magazine has twice picked up the highest award for magazine excellence by the Evangelical Press Association. AiG will soon be building a full-size Noah’s Ark; see www.ArkEncounter.com. The museum site is www.CreationMuseum.org.
- The opening of the biggest and best zip line course in the region will occur June 20, with over 20 zip lines (12,000 feet total). The zip lines run from near the museum’s entrance, across a lake, and then head into dozens of acres of beautiful forested property.
- An expanded petting zoo with even more animals for young and old to enjoy
- In July, the museum’s popular planetarium will debut its latest production, Fires in the Sky, which will discuss comets (including a major one that will appear in the sky this December).
- The 1,000-seat Legacy Hall will play host to a variety of events. Next door new lab workshops will be held using powerful microscopes, led by Ivy League-educated researcher, Dr. David Menton.
To read a longer piece about what’s new at the Creation Museum starting this Memorial Day weekend, go to our main web article today. You’ll also see photos of these one-of-a-kind exhibits that glorify the Lord and His Word the Bible.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
Answers in Genesis is an apologetics ministry, dedicated to helping Christians defend their faith and proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ effectively. We focus on providing answers to questions about the Bible—particularly the book of Genesis—regarding key issues such as creation, evolution, science, and the age of the earth.