For the next two weeks at our morning staff meetings, we will be making various presentations to the AiG staff to remind them, as we do every once in a while, of the mission and teaching of Answers in Genesis. On Monday, I went through AiG’s mission statement to explain it in more detail. Here is the mission statement:
To support the church in fulfilling its commission
Answers in Genesis is a catalyst to bring reformation by reclaiming the foundations of our faith which are found in the Bible, from the very first verse.
- We proclaim the absolute truth and authority of the Bible with boldness.
- We relate the relevance of a literal Genesis to the church and the world today with creativity.
- We obey God’s call to deliver the message of the gospel, individually and collectively.
- We resourcefully equip believers to defend their faith with excellence.
- We willingly engage society's challenges with uncompromising integrity.
- We sacrificially serve the AiG family and others.
- We generously give Christian love.
In Colorado this WeekendIn preparation for the conference, we will be holding in the Denver, Colorado, area this Sunday and Monday. We are running radio spots throughout the state—to promote this conference where Dr. Jason Lisle of our staff (who got his PhD in astrophysics from the University of Colorado) and I will be speaking. The event includes special sessions for young people. The meetings are free.
Listen to the radio spot below:
You can find out more information about the Colorado meetings at the AiG online calendar.
Let them hear themThanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
(Luke 16:29) Abraham said unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
The way for a lost soul to avoid hell is to hear the message of the Bible (Old and New Testaments) that the Lord Jesus Christ became the Lamb of atonement.