One of our staff members, who is part of a Christian mom’s group on Facebook, recently saw a post asking the other moms in the group, “Should I visit both the Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum?” The post had several dozen comments, all from moms who had visited the attractions with their families, and here’s what they had to say:
- Yes!!!!! We went this past November and would go back tomorrow if we could!!!! It was great. We have 4 kids and they all enjoyed. Our ages range from 4–13. —A. A.
- ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!! –D. G.
- Without a doubt don’t hesitate, go asap and often! –A. H.
- YES! We bought a combo ticket and went to the Ark one day and the Creation Museum the next! We were completely blown away. It was so beautiful and well done. Lots of activities for all ages! –J. M.
- 100% YES!! My dear friend and I took a group of 5th/6th graders from our church in lieu of church camp one summer. Each child came to use multiple times during our trip to tell us, “thank you because this is so awesome/cool/amazing!” One of the girls melted my heart when she told us, “Thank you, thank you for bringing us here! I knew God loved me, but I didn’t know He loved me THIS much!!” This is a bucket list trip for sure! I will go back soon! –M. H.
- Yes!!!! All of it was awe inspiring and amazing!!!! –E. M.
- 100% worth i[t]. We schedule a road trip there every two years for our family. Plan ahead for the [speakers] and events they have too. Such wonderful teaching in addition to the museums and exhibits too. –M. D.
It’s thrilling to see so many families loving their trip to visit our Christian themed attractions.
It’s thrilling to see so many families loving their trip to visit our Christian themed attractions. Millions visit and are impacted spiritually by the truth of God’s Word and the gospel message presented through the exhibits, presentations, concerts, and special programming.
Start planning your visit today—and don’t forget: all children 10 and under enjoy free admission through 2021. Visit ArkEncounter.com and CreationMuseum.org to plan your visit.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
This item was written with the assistance of AiG’s research team.