During Answers for Women, we will be uncovering some of those lies and presenting truth from God’s Word.
The theme for 2020 is Truth: Uncovering the Lies We Believe. Unfortunately, many false ideas have been accepted by the church because they’re presented with a veneer of truth or a Bible verse taken out of context. But, when you dig deeper into the idea, you realize that’s not what God’s Word teaches, and a dangerous belief lies at its heart. During Answers for Women, we will be uncovering some of those lies and presenting truth from God’s Word on topics such as:
- Can we redefine holiness to make certain sins more acceptable?
- Can we pick and choose which parts of the Bible we accept as truth?
- Does saying a certain practice is “Christian” really make it so?
- Does the gospel message need to be updated with new and additional teachings about prosperity and judging others?
- Can we separate sinful desires from the actual act?
- Are out-of-context Bible verses appropriate as motivational encouragements?
- Is there power in positivity?
Hear from Kay Arthur, Phil Johnson, Dr. Georgia Purdom, Camille Cates, Amy Spreeman, Justin Peters, Erin Benziger, Sarah Mally, and me. You’re sure to be equipped, challenged, and encouraged during this two-day in-depth Bible and apologetics teaching event.
registration comes with an annual pass, allowing you to visit both world-class attractions for free for a full year!
And, of course, your conference registration gives you free admission to both the Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum (45 minutes away by interstate): registration comes with an annual pass, allowing you to visit both world-class attractions for free for a full year! This pass also permits you to attend another Answers conference (such as Answers for Pastors and Leaders, which is open to everyone, or our Easter Climate Change conference) during 2020 for half price. Now all that is a phenomenal deal.
Register today on the events page of our website.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
This item was written with the assistance of AiG’s research team.