And we’ll be on what most people say is the best side of the Falls—the Canadian side! It’s a beautiful area, with so much to do for individuals, couples, and families. Here are just a few suggestions, provided by our “resident Canadian,” Avery Foley of AiG-US, of local attractions to check out:
- Niagara Falls, of course! The Falls are beautiful no matter the season—winter turns them into a wonderland of snow and ice—and they are lit up at night for a unique viewing experience.
- Bird Kingdom, the world’s largest free-flying aviary (located just a short walk from the conference venue).
- Niagara-on-the-Lake is a quaint town, located just a half-hour drive from the Falls. It offers beautiful views of Lake Erie, shops, and, if you’re willing to brave the November chill in Canada, there are wonderful walking and biking trails.
- Ride the Skywheel and enjoy a view of the Falls and the cityscape from the sky. For an even better view, have dinner at the Skylon Tower, which includes a ride up in a glass elevator to the top of the 775-foot-tall tower.
- Fallsview Indoor Water Park. Get a taste of summer in November at this 3-acre water park—which features 16 massive water slides, a full-size wave pool, and a large children’s area (including a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket). This water park is located on the roof of the hotel the conference is being held at!
This conference is a great opportunity to experience Niagara Falls and the incredible region. You will also get equipped with biblical teaching from God’s Word to help you become a more effective witness for Jesus Christ in our dying world. We encourage those with older children to bring them—this conference will be an excellent time of equipping for you, as well as for them.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
This item was written with the assistance of AiG’s research team.