Love the merchandise you got from your Ark visit but want more? Well, now an assortment of unique Ark gift items is available at our online store too (in addition to apologetics books/DVDs and other products). Check out these “top five” items.
- Ball caps. Commemorate your visit with an Ark Encounter hat. Our wide variety of options serve as a great conversation starter about your landlocked voyage on our life-size Noah’s Ark.
- Mugs. Make your mornings even more meaningful when you enjoy your tea or coffee in an Ark Encounter mug.
- Stuffed animals. Did your kids beg to take home our entire zoo of plush animals? Order some of our most popular—like a marmoset or a giraffe—from our online store.
- Handmade soaps. Infused with appealing botanical and essential-oil fragrances such as lime and coconut, honey and almond, green tea, and even frankincense, this all-natural soap is a nice way to remember your trip to the Ark, even while washing up.
- Lunch box. Kids’ peanut butter and jelly sandwiches never had it so good as being packed in this prized Ark Encounter lunchbox. Even adults will love to tote their lunch or snack in this metal lunch box featuring an image of animals that might have been on the Ark.
Maybe you haven’t visited the Ark Encounter yet! Make your plans to come, and grab some gear while you’re here. The Ark Encounter is located south of Cincinnati on I-75. Also visit the Ark’s sister attraction, the Creation Museum, located forty minutes northwest of the Ark. The museum’s Dragon Hall Bookstore has hundreds of books, DVDs, curricula, and resources—the largest collection of high-quality biblical creation apologetics items in the world.
And of course you can visit our online store 24/7 from anywhere to browse thousands of ministry resources from Answers in Genesis and from both attractions.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
This item was written with the assistance of AiG’s research team.