Here are some of the exciting new features of this redesign:
- Mobile friendly. The new website allows you to easily find content on your laptop, smartphone, or tablet (this is called “responsive design”). The content now fits your screen, regardless of its size. Our calendar feature, which lets you know what’s going on during your time at the museum, is also mobile friendly, making it easier than ever before to find events during your visit.
- Visually appealing. Our redesign matches the eye-catching design of ArkEncounter.com, the website for our Noah’s Ark-themed attraction, so both sites are now consistent with one another. Both websites match the incredible professionalism of the Creation Museum and the Ark Encounter, and rival anything you’d see for other world-class attractions.
- Quick ticket. We’ve streamlined the ticket-purchasing process on the homepage, so you can quickly get the tickets you need to plan your visit.
- Information pages. You’ll also notice a difference in the type of content on the site. For example, there are more teaching pages to help viewers learn what we’re about and get answers to their questions.
- Museum map. Find your way around the Creation Museum and the beautiful grounds easier than ever with our new map feature.
- Attractions listing. Use our handy nearby-attractions list to find other fine attractions in the Northern Kentucky area to complete your visit.
I encourage you to check out our redesign at CreationMuseum.org. I know you’ll find it eye-catching and easy to use. While you’re there, explore all the exciting things you can do at the museum west of the Cincinnati Airport—walk through the 7 C’s of history with life-size exhibits, ride the zip lines, watch a unique planetarium show only available at this attraction, go through the remarkable dinosaur exhibits, and explore the petting zoo and the spectacular gardens.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
This item was written with the assistance of AiG’s research team.