When I first moved to the USA 24 years ago, I was shocked at the racism and prejudice I observed in certain churches in some parts of the country. This racism and prejudice were mainly centered around the shade of one’s skin—dark and light. I was also amazed that the American church has not been leading the way in recent times in dealing with racism. Then I began to realize more and more that so much of the church had compromised the book of Genesis or had ignored its history, and they concentrated on moral and spiritual matters pertaining to the New Testament and largely pushing the Old Testament aside. I now understood why the church was not leading in this important area.
In recent times, in many ways the secular world has been leading the way in dealing with issues of “race” relations, particularly as operational (observational) science has confirmed there is only one human race! And this is what God’s people should have always understood from the Bible anyway, as we are all descendants of one man and one woman—one biological race.
We are pleased to release my presentation for you to listen to or download free entitled One Race, One Blood.
Here is an outline.
- Answering the question: Where did Cain get his wife?
- Basic genetics—dogs belong to one family. “Natural selection” and “speciation”—evidence against evolution.
- Applying basic genetics to the human family.
- Evolution has helped fuel a particular type of racism.
- Research confirms one race genetically in humans.
- The so called “racial” differences are insignificant—the main differences are cultural.
- People groups—not racial groups.
- The Tower of Babel helped form different cultural groups/people groups.
- Understanding skin “color”—different shades, not different colors.
- There is no “curse of Ham.”
- Understanding “interracial” marriage.
- Applying the correct understanding of human history to our everyday world.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,