Looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer - Please update your browser
Yesterday at 8:30 a.m., the AiG staff gathered at the entrance to the new Koi pond and garden on the Creation Museum grounds—a foggy morning. AiG staff member Cecil Eggert dedicated the gardens to the glory of God. Here are some photographs:
1. Dan and Karen Mangus—Dan is the director of operations at the Creation Museum, and his wife Karen also works at the museum.
2. AiG staff on the arched bridge
3. The dedication ceremony
4. Sheila Selby—a volunteer from Pennsylvania who has spent hours working with our landscape team
5. Sheila being presented with a book of photographs of the gardens compiled by Marty and Deb Minnard, AiG’s Foto FX photographers
6. The koi seem to be coping well in their new home.
Thanks goes to Tim Schmitt and his landscaping team for all the hard work they have put into making these gardens such a beautiful addition to our entire botanical garden for museum guests to experience. Here is a photograph of the team:
Find out more about Josh’s evangelistic ministry in Australia (and abroad) at:
CommandThanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
(1 Peter 2:2) As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that you may grow thereby
We do not just wait for a desire to read the Bible; we obey the command to desire to read the Bible.
Answers in Genesis is an apologetics ministry, dedicated to helping Christians defend their faith and proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ effectively. We focus on providing answers to questions about the Bible—particularly the book of Genesis—regarding key issues such as creation, evolution, science, and the age of the earth.