Despite some showers off and on during the day, the crowd’s excitement was not dampened as the one-year anniversary celebrations of the Creation Museum’s opening began on Friday.
One of the major events for the day was the opening of the Petting Zoo. For today’s blog, I have given you a photographic record of some of the day’s events:
- The crowd lined up waiting for the official Petting Zoo opening—they then released the balloons they were holding.
- As Tim Schmitt and Patrick Marsh stand by, I announce the official opening.
- Tim Schmitt and Patrick Marsh cut the ribbon with Mark Looy holding the sign.
- Buddy Davis and Geri Campbell (who starred in the musical Let the Rain Come—which was a big hit, by the way, on Friday evening) release a dove.
- More doves are released.
- Monarch butterflies are released.
- The donkeys loved the attention!
- Children loved playing with the goats.
- We also had a sheep-shearing demonstration.
The fireworks display last night was spectacular. I also signed books and Buddy Davis and I also had our photographs taken with many families and groups. It was a long and tiring—but exciting—day.
PRAISE THE LORD FOR ALL HE HAS DONE!
“All sufficient”Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
(Numbers 15:27) And if any soul sins through ignorance, then he shall bring a she goat of the first year for a sin offering.
God is so willing that none perish that He provided Himself as the all-sufficient sacrifice requiring only that man humble himself, confess his sin & repent.