In an effort to simplify and expedite the accurate processing of any necessary returns and to ensure that you receive full credit or reimbursement in a prompt and timely manner, Answers in Genesis (AiG) requires that a Return Authorization (RA) number be assigned to all returns prior to their shipment and that shipments be prepared as follows.
The RA number is mandatory before returns can be accepted and processed by AiG.
To obtain an RA number, either:
- Complete the RA form at AnswersInGenesis.org/go/returnrequest. Once submitted, this request will automatically be sent to our offices. (A representative will then contact you via email to provide an RA number or get clarification if needed.)
- Phone a Customer Service representative at 1-800-778-3390. You will need your original invoice and quantities to be returned, so please gather this information before calling.
In sturdy, well-packed containers clearly identified with your RA number, ship all returns to:
Answers in Genesis
Attn: Returns (RA#__________)
2095 Global Way
Hebron, KY 41048
For your protection, we suggest that you ship your return in a trackable manner (USPS Priority Mail or UPS). AiG cannot be responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. Complete the RA form at AnswersInGenesis.org/go/returnrequest. Once submitted, this request will automatically be sent to our offices. A representative will contact you via email to provide an RA number or get clarification if needed.
- Or contact Customer Service at 800-778-3390 to obtain this authorization number.
- All returns must be in like-new, sellable condition with no marks or evidence of use inside or outside. If damaged, product can be returned to the customer if requested, at customer’s expense within 30 days of receipt.
- Please return complete products. No refunds will be given for partial returns of items purchased as a packaged set. (i.e. you will not receive credit for 2 pencils from a packaged set of 10)
- Items purchased as a kit must be returned as a kit. (Please refer to your original invoice to determine kits).
- Outdated, discontinued, or damaged items are not returnable for credit. This includes “Clearance” sale items.
- Merchandise should be securely wrapped within a box with adequate packing materials to avoid damage in transit.
- The RA number must be prominently displayed on the outside of the package and a printed copy of the original invoice must be included inside the package. One RA number per invoice.
- When shipping multiple boxes, mark them as 1 of 3, 2 of 3, and so on, and be sure that the RA number is on each and every box in the shipment.
- Unless otherwise stated, products may be returned within 90 days from the invoice date. Additional VBS guidelines below.
Vacation Bible School (VBS) Returns
Due to the nature of Vacation Bible School products, some of our VBS materials may not be returned for credit.
Please note these additional stipulations for certain VBS items:
- Scene Setters – non-returnable
- T-shirts – returns cannot exceed 10% of total T-shirt order
- Music and other media resources – must be unopened.
- Products sold in “package” quantities – must be returned as a complete package, with unopened cellophane.
- Products sold as a “kit” – must be returned as a “kit.” (Please refer to your original invoice.)
- All VBS returns must be postmarked by September 15.
- Resellers only – Refunds for returns limited to 10% of your total order for the current VBS year.