The only Sunday school curriculum that helps you bring the Bible to life in your classroom.
These Easter Sunday school lessons for age levels Pre-K through Adult, will help students focus on the real meaning and significance of Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection.
Most of all, they will see Jesus’ great love for them to take the punishment for sin and conquer death so they can have eternal life in heaven!
Set 1: Two Chronological Lessons
Set 2: Two Topical Lessons
“If you want to change your city, start with reaching this next generation. And the best way to do that is start using the Answers in Genesis curriculum for your church and school. I can't recommend it enough!”
Mike McClure, Senior Pastor
Calvary Chapel of San Jose, CA
Your free Easter Sunday school lessons include digital versions of all the key components for all six age groups, Pre-K through Adult.
Your download includes a teacher guide along with posters, games, seasonal activities, activity sheets, and more!
- Teacher & student guides (PDF)
- Take-home sheets (PDF)
- Posters for lessons, memory verses, etc. (PDF)
- Justin & Jessie stories (PDF)
- Games, activities, and crafts (PDF)
- PowerPoint slides (PPT)
- Lesson 1A: Jesus Died for Sinners
Lesson 1B: Jesus Rose from the Dead
- Key Passages: Matthew 21 & 26; Luke 23
- Students follow Jesus’ journey into Jerusalem through his arrest, trial, and crucifixion while learning the importance of Jesus' death to take the punishment we deserve for sin.
Lesson 2A: Sharing the Real Jesus
- Key Passages: Matthew 27–28; Luke 24; John 20
- Students see how Jesus was crucified and placed in a tomb, but on the third day he rose from the dead! Jesus’ death and resurrection conquered sin and death so we can have forgiveness of sin and the promise of eternal life with God.
Lesson 2B: Discerning the Truth
- Key Passages: Matthew 3 & 27; John 20; Ephesians 2; 1 Peter 2; 1 John 3
- Students learn how to share who Jesus is, according to the Bible, with people of other religions, and the importance of belief in Jesus’ death and resurrection to have eternal life.
- Key Passages: Matthew 28; John 19; Acts 2 & 9
- Although skeptics have come up with theories to try to explain or deny Jesus’ death and resurrection, students use the scriptures to learn why these theories are false.
More Seasonal Bonus Lessons