Curriculum that helps you bring the Bible to life in your classroom or small group.
With these Christmas Bible lessons for ages Pre-K through Adult, students will see how God promised to send a Savior, how God prepared for Jesus’ birth, and how Jesus’ coming brings joy.
Set 1: Three Chronological Lessons
Set 2: Two Topical Lessons
“This is a unique, powerful curriculum—a phenomenal tool for eradicating biblical illiteracy and equipping Christians of all ages to defend their faith!"
Bryan Osborne, Speaker and Answers Bible Curriculum specialist
Answers In Genesis
Your free Christmas Bible lessons include digital versions of all the key components for all six age groups, Pre-K through Adult.
Your download includes a teacher guide along with posters, games, seasonal activities, activity sheets, and more!
- Teacher & student guides (PDF)
- Take-home sheets (PDF)
- Posters for lessons, memory verses, etc. (PDF)
- Justin & Jessie stories (PDF)
- Games, activities, and crafts (PDF)
- PowerPoint slides (PPT)
- Lesson 1A: The Hope of Christmas
- Key Passages: selected Old Testament prophecies; Matthew 1; Luke 1
- Students discover that God had a plan to save us from our sins from the beginning. Then in the New Testament, an angel told Mary that her baby would be the long-awaited Savior.
- Lesson 1B: The Preparation of Christmas
- Key Passages: Malachi 3–4; Micah 5:2; Matthew 1; Luke 1–2
- Students learn how God prepared the parents of John the Baptist and Jesus’ earthly father, Joseph, for the coming Messiah.
- Lesson 1C: The Joy of Christmas
- Key Passages: Matthew 2; Luke 2
- Students relive the joy of the shepherds, Simeon, and the wise men as they encountered the Savior, Jesus.
- Lesson 2A: Jesus Before the Manger
- Key Passages: Genesis 1; Exodus 3; Judges 6; Matthew 1; John 14; Colossians 1:16–17
- Students discover that Jesus is eternal. He was present at creation and appeared to people throughout the Old Testament. But he left heaven and was born as a baby to fulfill God’s promise to send a Savior.
- Lesson 2B: Honoring Christ in Christmas
- Key Passages: Luke 1; Matthew 1–2
- Students see how many things can distract us from the real purpose of Christmas—to celebrate Christ coming to earth to save us from sin.
More Seasonal Bonus Lessons