As you travel back to the time of Noah, you’ll really get the sense that you’re flying in a time machine. It’s absolutely amazing! It feels like a ride—a thrilling experience!
Here’s what some of our guests have been saying on Facebook:
- A very cool video and I thought I could even smell the wood when they were building the ark. [There are scents released from the seats]
- My 9-year-old did this last week and LOVED IT!
- It's a must see. Unbelievable. [And you don’t just see it—you experience it as if it’s really happening]
- The boys really enjoyed this.
- It was a blast!
- My family were the 1st ever to ride it. AMAZING! My kids loved it too.
- It was a great experience to be able to do this with my kids and husband a couple weeks ago. Loved it!!!
I’ve noticed that some people have commented on my Facebook page saying they suffer from motion sickness, so they can’t enjoy Truth Traveler. Now, I suffer from vertigo and motion sickness—and I’ve been able to do it perfectly fine! During the experience, air is gently puffed at your face to ensure you don’t feel sick during the realistic motions. And we even have seats with gentler motion if you’re worried about sickness.
One guest commented on my Facebook page and shared:
- I did this last week. It was fun, no motion sickness. My 4-year-old really enjoyed it.
This experience is fun for the whole family.
This experience is fun for the whole family. People are loving it! Be sure to get your tickets for this experience early when you arrive at the Ark Encounter as it can sell out fast.
Plan your visit at ArkEncounter.com. (And, remember, kids 10 and under enjoy free admission to the Ark Encounter through 2020).
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
This item was written with the assistance of AiG’s research team.