This South African tour led by Living Passages offers comfortable, unique accommodations and wildlife teaching, and, of course, music from singer/songwriter Buddy Davis. You’ll also enjoy (some excursions are at an additional cost to the base price):
- Wild game drives with private trackers to help you see famous African wildlife in native habitat.
- Lion’s walk (it’s exactly what it sounds like—you actually get to walk right up close with lions!).
- Interacting with elephants.
- Sunrise balloon adventure. Experience a safari from a hot-air balloon.
- A day of missionary work.
- And more!
There’s something for the whole family included with this trip, making it a fun experience for grandparents, parents, teens, and children. Space is limited and will likely sell out very soon, so be sure to register early to secure your spot.
Learn more at LivingPassages.com.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
This item was written with the assistance of AiG’s research team.