This conference, taking place in the 2,500-seat Answers Center at the Ark Encounter in Northern Kentucky, will answer questions such as:
- Can we redefine holiness to make certain sins more acceptable?
- Can we pick and choose which parts of the Bible we accept as truth?
- Does saying a certain practice is “Christian” really make it so?
- Does the gospel message need to be updated with new teachings about prosperity and judging others?
- Can we separate sinful desires from the actual act?
- Are out-of-context Bible verses appropriate as motivational encouragements?
- Is there power in positivity?
We will combat some of the lies that have crept into the church and Christian books, blogs, and media.
Hear from speakers such as Kay Arthur, Justin Peters, Dr. Georgia Purdom, Phil Johnson, myself, and many more. We will combat some of the lies that have crept into the church and Christian books, blogs, and media. As always, we will be directing people back to the authority and truthfulness of the Word of God—the only firm, unchanging foundation of truth.
We don’t shy away from dealing with such issues as we equip God’s people to build a truly Christian worldview based on the absolute authority of his infallible Word.
Registration to this unique conference includes a pass for one year to both the Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum (45 freeway minutes away) for each registered attendee—this means you can visit both attractions as many times as you would like for one whole year! And you can upgrade your registration to an annual pass for your whole family.
Register today at AnswersforWomen.org.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
This item was written with the assistance of AiG’s research team.