Whether it’s a new update or expansion at one of our world-class attractions, an exciting new resource, or a major announcement, we want you to stay in the know.
The first is by signing up for Answers Insider, our print newsletter. This monthly publication keeps you up to date on all the happenings at Answers in Genesis, the Ark Encounter, and the Creation Museum. You’ll discover behind-the-scenes stories and details, stay up-to-date on the latest new resources, and hear how the ministry is impacting people around the world.
You’ll also want to subscribe to our email newsletters. There are several options, and you can choose which ones work best for you. These include:
- Latest Answers: Our at-a-glance digest filled with top articles, blogs, news, videos, and more
- Discounts & Deals: The best way to learn about our newest resources, exclusive offers, and download deals from AiG–US
- Conferences & Events: Information about when AiG speakers are coming to your area, as well as national events and conferences
- Ken Ham Daily: Daily commentary from me, along with my daily radio program
- Vacation Bible School: Updates and special offers from Answers VBS, plus tips and ideas for your VBS
- AiG–Canada Updates: News, event notifications, and ministry updates from the Canadian office of Answers in Genesis
- AiG–Australia Updates: Store specials, new resources, event notifications, and ministry news from AiG–Australia
- Ark Encounter News: The latest happenings and important information from the life-size Noah's Ark
- Creation Museum News: Upcoming special programs, workshops, and museum happenings
- Ministry Friends: Insider emails from me, updates on ministry campaigns, and more.
It’s easy to subscribe. Simply check whichever boxes apply to you, enter your information, and hit subscribe. We hope you’ll subscribe and stay up-to-date with what’s going on at AiG, the Ark Encounter, and the Creation Museum.
Subscribe today at AnswersinGenesis.org/newsletters.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
This item was written with the assistance of AiG’s research team.