The most common question we’ve been asked about this conference is, “Will it be live-streamed?” and the answer is that five of the nine conference sessions will be live-streamed for anyone to enjoy. You can watch the live streaming from my Facebook page or our Answers in Genesis YouTube channel.
The sessions that will be live-streamed are:
- “Why Genesis Matters for a Biblical Worldview of Sexuality” by me to kick things off (April 5 at 9:30 am).
- “Are People Born Gay? The Truth About Biology and Sexuality” by Dr. Georgia Purdom (April 5 at 11:00 am Eastern Time).
- “How to Rise Above Abuse: Victory over Victimization” by June Hunt of Hope for the Heart (April 5 at 7:30 pm).
- “Redeeming Broken Sexuality in Singleness and Marriage” by Phylicia Masonheimer (April 6 at 9:15 am).
- “How to Talk with Our Children and Teens About the Sexual Revolution” by Heidi St. John, “the Busy Mom” (April 6 at 2:30 pm).
These sessions, giving God’s perspective on sexuality (given to us in his Word), will be encouraging and edifying to you. I strongly encourage you to come to the conference to enjoy all the sessions but, if you can’t make it, be sure to watch the live streams.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
This item was written with the assistance of AiG’s research team.