And this film has recently received an “R” rating from the Motion Picture Association of America (MPPA). “R” means Restricted: people under 17 require accompanying parent or adult guardian. The rating is not because of language, sexual content, or violence (except the violence in the womb from abortion!)—but because of “some disturbing/bloody images.”
The MPAA is inadvertently admitting that abortion is violent. By giving it an “R” rating, they’re confirming the naturally violent and disturbing nature of abortion.
It is rated “R” because it shows the truth about abortion.
- R is for really rattled—the pro-abortion lobbyists are really rattled by this powerful movie as they know they'll be shown up as the “pro-murder of children” lobby.
- R is for recommended—highly recommended for parents, teens, friends, youth groups, and everyone you can take.
- R is for rethink—many people will rethink their position on abortion once they see this powerful movie, which is why the pro-choice (pro-murder) movement doesn’t want anyone to see it.
- R is for return—this movie will help return the culture to being pro-life (anti-child sacrifice).
- R is for run—you should RUN to theaters on opening weekend March 29 and take as many people as you can.
- R is for repeat—please repeat this message and send it to as many people as you can! Go see the movie Unplanned!
I encourage you to plan to take your teens, youth groups, friends, and as many people as possible to see the movie Unplanned. It is rated “R” because it shows the truth about abortion. We at Answers in Genesis rate it “R” for recommended highly. Unplanned will be in US theaters beginning March 29. Here is a trailer for the film:
Learn more at UnplannedFilm.com.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
This item was written with the assistance of AiG’s research team.