Want to Get Ark Tickets?
When you purchase a full (two-day) youth or adult pass to River Rock, you can add a one-day pass to visit the Ark Encounter for just $10 (a $40 value).
Late summer is a beautiful time to come to Northern Kentucky and visit the Ark. The weather should be a little cooler, and the summer crowds will have died down a bit with kids back in school. Why not plan an end-of-the-summer vacation to our region? There’s so much to see and do, for example
- Creation Museum. Our world-class Creation Museum (located just 45 minutes north of the Ark Encounter) features animatronic dinosaurs, a walk through biblical history, planetarium, insectorium, petting zoo, botanical gardens, and more!
- Ark Encounter. This state-of-the-art themed attraction features a full-size Noah’s Ark filled with three decks of exhibits, Ararat Ridge Zoo, and extreme zip lines.
- National Museum of the US Air Force. This free museum, in Dayton, Ohio, features a massive collection of air force planes and memorabilia spread out over several airplane hangars. It’s the world’s oldest and largest military aviation museum.
- Newport Aquarium. Get face-to-face with sharks, rays, fish, penguins, and more.
- Kentucky Horse Park. Love horses? This park is one of the world’s best equine competition facilities and it’s just half an hour south of Ark Encounter in Lexington, Kentucky.
If you’re a fan of contemporary Christian music, I encourage you to get a pass to River Rock, take advantage of the incredible $10 Ark ticket deal, and plan your end-of-summer vacation here in Kentucky.
Learn more at RiverRockKY.com.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
This item was written with the assistance of AiG’s research team.