Has Noah’s Ark Been Found?
You’re likely to find the feature article, “Is Noah’s Ark On Mount Ararat?” truly amazing. Are explorers looking for the Ark in the wrong place? Why hasn’t it been found? This issue has the answers to this question! You’ll also learn about “talking” trees, life after Babel with Ötzi the Iceman, and the strategic untold story behind the much-touted similarity between chimp and human DNA.
You’ll also explore
- Funding Darwin in the Church. If you think evolution is unrelated to church work, some very rich people disagree. They’re quietly spending millions to make church an evolution-friendly place.
- The Scandal of Biblical Illiteracy. Ignorance of the basics of the Bible isn’t limited to non-Christians. It’s a major problem in the church—and it’s scandalous.
- Physics’ Unsolved Energy Crisis. Two fundamental laws of physics clash if we try to explain the universe’s origin without a Creator.
- Aquatic Engineer at Your Service. Beavers aren’t just great dam builders. They’re specially equipped to work in the water as God’s wetland engineers.
- In Living Color. Our ability to see color and motion points to the Creator’s design and provides even more evidence against evolution.
- Plus audio readings of every article, video links, and much more!
Also included with each issue is our exclusive mini pullout kids’ magazine. This newest KIDS Answers features answers to questions about dinosaurs. Your children will love joining three young adventurers as they search for some of the coolest creatures God made—the dinosaurs.
If you’re not currently a subscriber to Answers magazine, I encourage you to join the tens of thousands who are! Subscribe today so you don’t miss any of this great, faith-building content. Go to AnswersMagazine.com to sign up now. You’ll even receive a free video download for every year you subscribe.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
This item was written with the assistance of AiG’s research team.
*Twice the winner of the top Christian magazine award from the Evangelical Press Association.