It’s really a declaration of war! Yes, this country is involved in a battle of epic proportions:
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. (Ephesians 6:12)
As I said in a post recently,
I do believe that the decision of the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) to legalize gay “marriage” has, in a sense, opened Pandora’s box . . .
Once a worldview is built on man’s opinions (man’s word) and not God’s Word, then, ultimately, anything goes! The best way to sum it up is from this verse of Scripture:In those days there was no king in Israel; everyone did what was right in his own eyes. (Judges 21:25)
This is just a sampling of the latest news items appearing across the nation:
- “Indiana’s Church of Cannabis Files Religious Liberty Suit”
- Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear declines to hold special session to create accommodations for clerks not wanting to perform same-sex marriages, says they need to comply with the court’s ruling.
- Fox has acquired life rights to Jim Obergefell, the homosexual plaintiff in the SCOTUS gay “marriage” case, and is making a movie based on the case, saying, “It’s a transcendent love story about someone who goes to such a length for love that he ends up changing the world.”
- President Obama will push gay rights in Kenya, despite country's warning not to bring it up.
- “Christian Colleges’ Right to Deny Married Housing for Gay Couples Is ‘on the Edge of the Indefensible,’ Barry Lynn Asserts”
- “OPINION: Africa & Homosexuality, Where Science Meets Morality”
- “On SCOTUS, the Bible, and ‘Love Wins!’ Language” (Written by the same person who wrote the article titled “Biblical Marriage: I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means”)
We do need more articles like this:
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,