Christmas is almost here! If you’re still looking for a meaningful gift for someone on your list, consider a gift of experience . . . one that will leave a lasting impression. These gifts don’t need to be shipped, so they’ll get there in time for Christmas!
Here are a few ideas for you:
- Answers for Women: This conference event is sold out for in-person attendance (unless COVID restrictions are relaxed), but we’re livestreaming each session to Answers TV, March 18–20, 2021. For only $69.99 you can gift a pass for the whole conference to a friend, family member, or even a group.
- Answers for Pastors and Leaders: This conference isn’t just for pastors! The theme this year is “Raising Godly Generations”—any pastor, leader, parent, or grandparent would benefit from attending this conference. It’s taking place at the Ark Encounter, October 5–7, 2021.
- Ark Encounter and Creation Museum trips: Encourage and then help a friend or family member come and visit the life-size Ark and Creation Museum in N. Kentucky by purchasing tickets for them or giving them a gift card. By the way, Kids 10 and under are free in 2021!
- Explore Days or Explore Jr.: Do you have a child who would love to explore God’s creation? Help them do so through the lens of a biblical worldview by sending them to one of our hands-on Explore Days at the Creation Museum or Ark Encounter.
- An annual pass to enjoy 40 Days and 40 Nights of Gospel Music: Coming August 2 through September 10, 2021, a very unique event is being held—over 80 different Christian artists and speakers are coming to the Ark Encounter for 40 days of morning and evening performances. An annual pass allows your loved ones to attend as many concert events as they’d like. They can also enjoy unlimited visits to both attractions (Ark Encounter and Creation Museum) for all of 2021. This is a great gift for the Gospel music lover in your life!
- Collingsworth Family “Inspiration Encounter” tickets: The award-winning Collingsworth Family is coming to the Ark Encounter next fall, October 28–30, for a special concert event, along with their special guests. Concert admission also includes admission to the Ark Encounter and Creation Museum.
Each of these experience gifts has an eternal impact—I encourage you to consider finishing off your Christmas list with some of these unique ideas!
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
This item was written with the assistance of AiG’s research team.