VBS season has just wound down, so many churches aren’t thinking about their VBS program (Christmas is coming, right?). But did you know that our 2020 Answers VBS, Mystery Island, is available for pre-order right now? And there are some great reasons you’ll want to get your order in today. Here are six of them:
- You’ll save money! Until January 10, 2020, you’ll receive 25% off your Mystery Island Starter or Super Starter Kit using code VBS20B (offer available in U.S. and Canada). That’s always our best sale of the year on kits and all other non-bulk priced items, so you can know you’re getting the best deal when you pre-order everything you need for next summer.
- You get freebies! Who doesn’t love free stuff? If you pre-order any Mystery Island kit before December 31, 2019, you’ll receive nine free digital leader guides, plus artwork and more resources from the Resource DVD-ROM! That’s a $113 value. . . free! Kits start shipping end of January 2020, but you will receive your free digital leader guides and artwork mid-October 2019.
- Don’t miss out! Answers VBS is growing increasingly popular, with last year being our best year ever! Ordering earlier is the easiest way to ensure you’ll get what you need. In a few months, the full catalog will be available for you to pre-order all the fun extras like t-shirts, scene setters, gifts for the kids, and more.
- Start planning now. Once you have your free leader guides, you can start planning your décor and crafts, and assess how many volunteers you will need. This allows you to shop sales, get a head start on preparation, and talk the exciting theme and content up to others. (Be sure to check out previous blogs, as well at Pinterest.com/AnswersVBS and Facebook.com/Groups/AnswersVBS for more Mystery Island ideas!)
- Build excitement with your kids. As you delve deeper into the theme, you can start building excitement with the kids at your church, encouraging them to invite others. The more excited they get about it, the more likely they are to bring other children with them.
- Peace of mind. Once you get your order in (including deciding on all the extras you would like to use), you’ve done a big part of your VBS planning and know exactly how much of the budget is left for other décor items, snacks, crafts, etc. Now you just wait for the mail to bring you all your goodies!
So, as you can see, you should totally pre-order your Answers VBS for 2020! You can do that right now at AnswersVBS.com.
If you’d like to learn more about Mystery Island, check out this video:
Visit AnswersVBS.com to learn more and pre-order today.