Since joining Answers in Genesis at the first of this year, I’ve published six papers in the on-line Answers Research Journal (ARJ). I thought that I’d take this opportunity to let you know about these articles. They are, in the order that they appeared:
- A Further Examination of the Gospel in the Stars: an exhaustive follow-up to my previous paper published 15 years ago. At that time the original source on the subject had been out of print for more than a century, but has since been republished.
- An Analysis of the Dodwell Hypothesis: my evaluation of an idea often espoused by some creationists.
- Bibliography of Creationist Astronomy: an update of a bibliography that Emmitt Williams (a professor that I took classes from) did more than 20 years ago.
- Astronomical Distance Determination Methods and the Light Travel Time Problem: a review that we’ve needed for a long time.
- A Proposal for a New Solution to the Light Travel Time Problem: my proposal for a new solution to the light travel time problem.
- An Evaluation of Plasma Astronomy: my evaluation of another idea often espoused by some creationists.