Looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer - Please update your browser
Looking for a way to keep your kids occupied before your VBS begins? Give them a copy of this treasure hunt and let them loose!
You may look inside or outside, but stay away from the pond and the parking lot.
You may work alone or in a group. If you are working alone, complete the number of items that corresponds with your age (find six if you are six, eight if you are eight, etc.). If you are working as a group, find at least twelve.
You have until 6:15 pm to complete the hunt and bring your items and list back to the prize table. One prize per person. No prizes will be given after 6:15 pm, so get ready to shake, rattle, and roll!
1. A balloon
2. A ticket
3. A pop can
4. Something with red and white stripes
5. Something round, to remind you of a merry-go-round
6. Something wet, to remind you of a water ride
7. Something red, white, and blue, to remind you of fireworks at the end of the park day
8. A toy car, to remind you of the car ride
9. A magnet, to remind you of the souvenir shop
10. A stuffed animal, to remind you of a midway game prize
11. A hat, to keep you from sunburn
12. Sunglasses, to remind you to view life through the right lenses
13. A diaper, to remind you of Kiddie Land
14. Hand sanitizer, to remind you of coming out of the petting zoo
15. Black tennis shoes, to remind you of a day of walking
© 2019 Answers in Genesis