Looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer - Please update your browser
Complete each sentence by unscrambling the letters at the end of each sentence.
All answers can be found within this issue of Kids Answers.
1. The planet Saturn has ________________ around its middle. (igrsn)
2. ________________ was the scientist who discovered God’s laws of planetary motion. (pKeerl)
3. The discoveries of __________________ made microwaves and televisions possible. (welxalM)
4. The laws of __________________ were discovered by Sir Isaac Newton. (oomnit)
5. The host of the heavens were made by the Lord’s ________________ . (therab)
6. The _________________ helped many scientists discover God’s scientific laws. (ieBbl)
7. _________________ is the only planet where life has been found. (hEtra)
8. The Great Red Spot is a giant ____________________ on Jupiter. (crehuanir)
9. The nickname of _______________ is the red planet. (raMs)
10. Venus is called “Earth’s _______________.” (wint)