Need help solving this crossword? Learn more about the loris kind as Professor Barry Mins studies kinds that may have been on the Ark.
Ruwan 14, CC BY-SA 4.0, via Wikimedia Commons
- Lorises are found in ________ Africa and Southeast Asia.
- Their diet largely consists of _______.
- This kind will ____ the bark of its native trees to take up nutrients.
- Some species will go into ___________ in the winter to escape the cold.
- This is one of the few mammalian groups known to be ________.
- They communicate using multiple methods, including screams and ________.
- Many species are __________.