on November 7, 2023
Hey kids, welcome back to our series on the mysteries of created kinds. This week, we move into Africa to look for a small family of songbirds.
Purple Breasted Cotinga
Hector Bottai, CC BY-SA 4.0, via Wikimedia Commons
Learn more about the Cotingidae—the Cotinga kind—as Professor Barry Mins studies kinds that may have been on the Ark.
- These gorgeous birds are found throughout Central and South _______.
- Many members of this kind have exciting and bold _______.
- Members of this kind vary wildly in their _______ use.
- Members of this kind are largely _______.
- Members of this kind build _______ out of small sticks from shrubs and trees.
- This week’s kind is the _______ kind.
- Some members of this kind _______ to high altitudes to breed.
- Members of this kind consume 100 different _______.
- The frugivores often serve as useful seed _______ for the plants they eat.
- Males often compete for female attention on a _______, a special breeding ground.