- Clamshell (paper or corrugated) sandwich
containers, 1 per child
- Silver or gold spray paint
- Foam stickers, amount varies
- Craft foam, amount varies
Tools and Basic Supplies
- Glue Sticks
- Spray paint the containers silver or gold.
- Cut the craft foam to fit the inside bottom of the container,
1 piece per child.
Isn't this a cool treasure box? You can keep little treasures
in it. But remember—the greatest treasure by far is the
Bible. Keep remembering to learn it, love it, and live it!
Class Time Directions
- Glue stick the craft foam to the inside bottom of the
- Decorate the outside of the treasure box with markers
and foam stickers.
- Avoid foam containers. They can’t be spray painted.
- Ask fast food restaurants to donate corrugated sandwich
containers or offer to pay a nominal amount.
- As an alternative to sandwich containers, you can use
baby wipe containers or small corrugated cardboard
mailers (boxes) available at ULINE.com.
- Remind the children that the best treasure in the whole
world is the Bible.