The Bible teaches that parents are primarily responsible for the education of children (Deuteronomy 6:4–9; Ephesians 6:4). It is vital that children are given a biblical worldview.
We recommend using the following resources to help instill a biblical worldview in your children.
- A is for Adam by Ken and Mally Ham
- D is for Dinosaur by Ken and Mally Ham
- All God’s Children by Ken Ham
- God Created series sticker/activity books by Earl and Bonita Snellenberger
- Beginnings by Stacia McKeever
- Seven C’s of History by Stacia McKeever
- Why is Keiko Sick? by Stacia McKeever
- Dinosaurs, Genesis & the Gospel (DVD) by Ken Ham and Buddy Davis
- Dinosaurs of Eden by Ken Ham
- In the Days of Noah by Earl and Bonita Snellenberger
- What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs? by Dr. John Morris and Ken Ham
- God’s Design for Science (curriculum) by Richard and Debbie Lawrence
- The Fallacy Detective by Nathaniel Bluedorn and Hans Bluedorn
- Understanding the Times by Dr. David Noebel
- No Retreats, No Reserves, No Regrets (Brannon Howse, editor)
- It All Begins with Genesis by Sheila Richardson
- The Answers Book by Ken Ham, et al.
- War of the Worldviews by Ken Ham, et al.
- Answers Academy (DVD curriculum) by Ken Ham, et al.
- Answers … with Ken Ham (DVD series) by Ken Ham