Answers Bible Curriculum is widely and enthusiastically acclaimed. And there are good reasons. One is because we’ve tried hard to make sure your teaching experience is as smooth and stress-free as possible. We want to make it easy for you to prepare for Sunday morning so you and your students can have an amazing and profitable experience with Sunday school.
And one way we accomplish this is through our digital supplements:
- Nearly everything you need for your students is downloadable. Easily download to your laptop, smartphone or tablet, and/or print off take-home sheets, notes, & activities at any time.
- Accessible to every teacher. The unique download code we give you on the inside cover of the teacher's guides can be forwarded to anyone on your team, making it simple for every volunteer at your church, even a last-minute sub, to find what they need.
- Supplemental videos. These videos feature teaching on a variety of the lessons. They add to your classroom experience and help “mix it up” a little. Teachers get an understanding of the basics and background for each week with intro videos from the #1 ABC expert, Bryan Osborne.
- For 2nd grade and older, PowerPoint slides help you in your teaching and keep young students focused and learning.
- Music videos, including lyric videos and lyrics with actions, help students quickly learn and easily recall the faith-building memory verse songs.
ABC users can download all these materials by entering your access code at MyAnswers.com/abc-resources. New to ABC? Try a month of free lessons to get started!