Looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer - Please update your browser
Logo for heat transfer to a T-shirt for leader use. Pack of 10.
Checking for included items.
Checking for discount packs.
Checking for more in this series.
1. This transfer is not recommended for nylon, tightly woven fabrics, or dry-clean-only garments! Prewashing your garment is suggested. For best results, use 100% cotton garments. Garment must contain at least 50% cotton.
2. Preheat hand iron to setting between cotton and linen. If using a steam iron, remove all water from the iron.
3. Use a hard, clean, smooth work surface protected with a thin towel. A heat-resistant countertop in the kitchen is an excellent choice. DO NOT USE AN IRONING BOARD.
4. Iron garment to remove wrinkles, and then smooth out. Do not apply transfer over buttons or seams. Place transfer-side down at desired location on garment.
5. Irons with aluminum sole plates can cause black residue to appear around your design. To prevent this from happening, cover the transfer with a piece of copier paper. Residue may wash out.
6. Iron transfer one section (the width of your iron) at a time, side to side. Iron each section for 30 seconds, pressing firmly and constantly moving iron back and forth. NOTE: More than 30 seconds at a time can cause discoloration. Do not move iron in a circular motion.
7. Iron entire transfer again, but this time from top to bottom. Press firmly, constantly moving the iron back and forth for 30 seconds per section.
8. Seal outside edgest by pressing down firmly with iron on outermost transfer lines. SEALED EDGES ARE IMPORTANT.
9. Before removing the paper, let the garment cool until it is not warm to the touch. BE PATIENT! The transfer must be cool. If transfer does not release from paper or has not penetrated the fabric, replace the transfer paper and repeat step 7 (be sure to cover the iron-on completely with the transfer paper).
1. Set heat to 350F.
2. Preheat garment 7 to 10 seconds.
3. Dwell time is 12 seconds, using medium pressure.
4. Cool and peel off transfer backing.
© 2018 Answers in Genesis