This study is intended to complement the film Is Genesis History? by providing an in-depth look at what Biblical authors say about six key doctrines associated with Creation, Adam and Eve, and the Flood. Includes study guide book and video clips. Full-length documentary not included.
Checking for included items.
Checking for discount packs.
Checking for more in this series.
This top-quality, new video-based study explores what the Bible teaches about Genesis 1 to 11. The study complements the 100-minute documentary Is Genesis History? by providing an in-depth look at what biblical authors say about six key doctrines associated with Creation, Adam & Eve, and the Flood.
The book of Genesis includes some of the most foundational events in the history of the world. By the end of this study, you will know exactly what the Bible says about those events. Designed for use by groups, families, or individuals, each lesson contains five parts: Setup, Video, Conversation, Differing Views, and Personal Study (6 sessions of material). 120 page book. 47 minutes of video clips.
1. Genesis as a Book of History - Dr. George Grant, Pastor
2. The First Seven Days - Dr. Stuart Burgess, Engineer
3. Man, Life, & Science - Dr. Kurt Wise, Paleontologist
4. Adam, Eve, & the First Sin - Dr. Douglas Kelly, Theologian
5. The Global Flood - Dr. Marcus Ross, Paleontologist
6. The Importance of History - Dr. Paul Nelson, Philosopher