Full-featured Bible curriculum for all ages
This three-year Bible school program covers the entire Bible in chronological order. Answers
Bible Curriculum can be started or paused and restarted at any time throughout the year
without losing valuable lessons.
Although Answers Bible Curriculum was designed to be a Sunday school/Bible curriculum for churches, it is easily adapted for homeschool and family Bible time!
Free online samples from each age group are available.
Suggested Schedule for Homeschool
- Each ABC lesson will take three class sessions, 30-45 minutes each. The two quarterly review lessons take two class sessions.
- If you teach the Bible five days a week, the total time to complete each quarter of lessons is eight weeks. This allows a couple of days that can be missed.
- Day 1: Review previous lessons by following the instructions in the Review Box. Teach the first block of Studying God's Word: Read the Word, Examine the Word, Observe the Text, and Discover the Truth.
- Day 2: Cover the remaining teaching to the end of the lesson. If applicable, do one or both of the activities.
- Day 3: Go over the Student Take Home Sheet with your children, as well as Read the Word, and Read Outward sections. Practice the lesson memory verse.
- Day 4: Start teaching the next lesson in the quarter, following the instructions for Day 1 above.
- Day 5: Continue teaching the lessons in chronological order, taking approximately three class sessions per lesson.
Order Answers Bible Curriculum Today!
To begin your order, choose which year you'd like to purchase.
Order Year 1 Materials Order Year 2 Materials Order Year 3 Materials