Deaf Days 2020
Mark your calendars! On October 10-11, 2020, Deaf Days returns to the Ark Encounter and Creation Museum!
Once a year here at our two Christian themed attractions in Northern Kentucky, we host a program specifically for those in the Deaf community. Both days of this weekend experience feature Deaf volunteers and interpreters, available to assist during your visit!
- 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. Explore the three decks of the life-size Noah’s Ark, walk the beautiful grounds, see animals and presentations in the Ararat Ridge Zoo, bring the kids to the playground, and more! Theaters and presentations will be ASL-interpreted and close-captioned.
- 11:00 a.m. “God’s Word & Gay Marriage” presentation by Avery Foley, in the Answers Center (ASL-interpreted).
- 1:30 p.m. “Signed Languages—A Problem for Evolution” presentation by Calvin Farley, in the Answers Center (voice-interpreted for hearing guests).
Sunday October 11 at the Creation Museum
- 11:00 a.m. Worship our Creator and Savior during a special Deaf-led worship service.
- 1:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. Explore the Creation Museum, including the walk through Biblical history, theaters, planetarium, gorgeous gardens and grounds. Don’t forget to stop in at the Eden Animal Experience and the playground! Theaters and videos will be ASL-interpreted or close-captioned.
Don’t miss this exciting two-day event at the Ark Encounter and Creation Museum!
We have new policies in place to ensure every guest has a safe visit. Find more information on our website.
View Pricing | Register Now | Lodging
Registration is not required for this event. However, to help us prepare and make this year's Deaf Days the best ever, could you please sign up just to let us know you plan on coming?
Special combo admission is $59.95 for adults and $44.95 for youth. Children 10 and under are FREE!
2800 Bullitsburg Ch Rd
Petersburg, KY 41080
Travel & Lodging
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richwood/Cincinnati South
Special rate for Deaf Days attendees!
Our partner hotels offer special rates to Creation Museum guests. To receive these rates please book your hotel at: www.creationmuseum.org/places-to-stay.