This book is dedicated to my grandchildren, each
precious image-bearers of our great Creator God.
I wish to give special thanks for:
- God, Creator, Redeemer, who gives me worth and
- My “anytime-of-the-day-or-night” friends, Kym
and Andrew Snelling, whose counsel on writing for
children has been invaluable.
- My friend, Karen Mangus, who helped me develop
the Monkey Business workshop at the Creation
Museum that became a springboard for this book.
- T. F. Marsh and Diane King, the artistic duo whose
illustrations breathe life and energy into my words
so kids can enjoy these pages.
- My good husband, Steve, whose support for my
writing never wavers.